Timing Trainer is an interactive, user-friendly app that helps you improve your rhythmical skills. Just choose your favourite tempo and measures and begin to practice right away. Perfectly suited for music lessons, this app is created by musicians for musicians - so you can be sure that it fulfills your needs! ;)
How it works:
1. choose tempo and adjust the volume of the 1's
2. create the profile of your choice (sixteenth notes, eighth notes, quarter notes, dotted notes, rests, triplets ...)
3. choose any measure for each section
4. Practice Mode: just tap play and begin to jam! - can you stay on the beat even if there's a rest for 2 bars?
5. Tap Mode: take your previously created profile and choose for each section what you want to tap. Then tap these notes and get an evaluation of how well you did.
You're also free to use it as a simple, EXACT metronome without having to practice anything.
- create your individual profiles fulfilling your personal practice hours using sixteenth-, eighth-, quarter-, half- and whole notes including whole rests and triplets
- use dotted notes and offbeats and adjust the tempo
- choose any measure for each section, either predefined ones like 3/4, 4/4, 5/8 or your own measures like 15/16
- adjust the volume of the indication for the 1's in every bar
- loop your setting until you hit "stop" for endless practice sessions
- use the great tap evaluation mode to see how precice your timing is
- save your profiles so you can reuse them anytime
- choose between 3 different click sounds
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Timing Trainer Pro is a free trial software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-04-13. The program can be installed on iOS.
Timing Trainer Pro (version 1.3.3) has a file size of 7.13 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.